The weekend of July 4, my family attended a staycation wedding at the Four Seasons. It was one lovely hour after another with ZERO wedding melt downs since every activity was walking distance from one’s bedroom combined with the sage guidance of wedding planner, Caroline, of Caroline Events!
My favorite 5 things:
1. Destination Wedding (local or not!) = Extra downtime with family and friends! Priceless
2. Ideal Holiday Schedule. July 4th was on Thursday so the bride’s family took advantage of this long weekend and made it an even longer! Here’s how…Rehersal Dinner on Wednesday night (July 3rd), Day Off on July 4th for golf, sightseeing, or hanging out poolside, Wedding Ceremony at 6:00 p.m. on Friday so another free day, reception til who cares. A leisure Saturday until check out or stay an extra night! How perfect is that!
3. Flip Flops. Baskets of flip flops out by the dance floor since we all were dancing the night away with the fab band, Professor D! Happy feet!
4. The beautiful bride did not let her mermaid gown get in the way of her and Daniel having the night of their life!
5. Vodka Birthday Cakes, frozen grapes and chilled towells. The 4 Seasons cabana servers passed these out throughout the afternoon. The sizzle of Texas heat instantly becomes less intense.
Would love to hear about your destination wedding experiences~Can’t wait for my next!